Request a visit
1 North Greenlaw Way
- Home overview
- News & Events
- Meet our family
- Current Vacancies
Greenlaw Grove is the newest addition to the Thistle Healthcare portfolio. The state-of-the-art facility is based in Newton Mearns, providing a homely environment, within five separate units over three levels.
Greenlaw Grove has a series of quiet spaces for residents to read or to reminisce, including a multifaith room for prayer and reflection. There are also overnight facilities for relatives if required. In our home there are several specially landscaped areas including a bowling green, a sensory garden and several patio spaces for our residents to enjoy.
All of these areas are arranged with comfort and security in mind.
The Care home offers:
- 113 ensuite bedrooms offering views of the gardens and local community.
- Opportunity to personalise your private living space
- All bedrooms have television points, with internet access available if required
- Full lift access
- Wheelchair friendly
- Choice of spaces for residents
- Sensory gardens
- Routine daily activity planner
- Residents and Relatives committee incorporating a local participation strategy
- Close to local shops
- Near public transport
- Executive style transport
- Wheelchair access
- GiGi cafe on premises and GiGi hairdresing on site available to residents and non-residents
- Cinema and library
Our Manager of Greenlaw Grove works alongside a highly qualified and experienced team, including but not limited to:
- Registered Nurses,
- Team Leaders,
- Ancillary and Hospitality Staff,
- Housekeeper and Domestic Team,
- Chef and Catering Assistants
We are always looking to speak with Registered Nurses, Senior Carers and Care Assistants to join our team. If you would like to learn about the job opportunities with Thistle Healthcare, please get in touch today: email@example.com or call 0800 458 7585.”