Request a visit
1 North Greenlaw Way
- Home overview
- News & Events
- Meet our family
Greenlaw Grove is the newest addition to the Thistle Healthcare portfolio. The state-of-the-art facility is based in Newton Mearns, providing a homely environment, within five separate units over three levels.
Greenlaw Grove has a series of quiet spaces for residents to read or to reminisce, including a multifaith room for prayer and reflection. There are also overnight facilities for relatives if required. In our home there are several specially landscaped areas including a bowling green, a sensory garden and several patio spaces for our residents to enjoy.
All of these areas are arranged with comfort and security in mind.
The Care home offers:
- 113 ensuite bedrooms offering views of the gardens and local community.
- Opportunity to personalise your private living space
- All bedrooms have television points, with internet access available if required
- Full lift access
- Wheelchair friendly
- Choice of spaces for residents
- Sensory gardens
- Routine daily activity planner
- Residents and Relatives committee incorporating a local participation strategy
- Close to local shops
- Near public transport
- Executive style transport
- Wheelchair access
- GiGi cafe on premises and GiGi hairdresing on site available to residents and non-residents
- Cinema and library
Our Manager of Greenlaw Grove works alongside a highly qualified and experienced team, including but not limited to:
- Registered Nurses,
- Team Leaders,
- Ancillary and Hospitality Staff,
- Housekeeper and Domestic Team,
- Chef and Catering Assistants
What People Say:
Ken Macintosh, MSP for Eastwood constituency stated "As much as I liked the building, it was the caring and supportive attitude of the staff I met which most impressed me".